Welcome to the Paul K. Scott Alumni Center at Rood House

Share this:

Rood House was built in 1883 as the residence of Colonel Henry H. Rood, a Civil War veteran, local merchant, member of Cornell’s Board of Trustees (1867-1915), and treasurer of the college.

Rachel Mills, granddaughter of Doctor Alexander Crawford, presents at the education forum on September 11, 2021 titled “Houses that Moved”. In 1936, the former home of Doctor Alexander Crawford was moved from the site where Merner Hall now stands and attached to the east side of Rood House.

Click to Download/View (Rood-History.pptx, Unknown)