Cornell College was established in 1853, during the Military Road Era. The College expanded during the Railroad Era since it was easier to travel to the “Hilltop.” It was during this same era that many fine homes were built, still within Cornell College’s National Historic District today. During an overlapping Cornell College Era, these residential expansions accompanied construction of several College buildings as well.
- View the Cornell College Historic District photo gallery
- Experience the Cornell College Multimedia History Tour
- Examine Cornell’s Archives
- Explore Cornell’s Campus Map
- Explore Google’s Street View