Taken from the cover of a student writing tablet. Photograph is of the Ward School date unknown.
Note: Power and Bloom were local merchants who sold school supplies.
This was built in 1912 and taken down in 1970. This was located on what is now Northeast corner of Third North and Third Avenue
Second School on town. Became the Elementary Building before it got taken down.