Mount Vernon Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Agenda
The Mount Vernon Historic Preservation Commission will meet in open session,
Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 8:30 AM at City Hall, basement council chambers, and via Zoom. (Link below for joining the meeting if you wish to attend remotely.)
- Call to order
- Introduction of Guests
- Approval of Minutes from the 03-15-2022 Meeting
- Design Reviews –
- To be determined
- New Business
- Review of Design Review Process I – Revision of the COA Application – Sue
- Funding for sprucing up uptown?
- Beginning discussion of what we want in design guidelines based on list of suggested modifications – Sue
- Other new business?
- Old Business
- Arrangements for April 15 10AM Historic Gardens Presentation – Sue
- Subcommittee on window materials – Sue
- Friends of the MV Cemetary – Janet or Guy
- Other old business?
Next potential meeting – Wednesday April 12, 7 PM
Meeting will be in City Hall and on Zoom
Enter via the front or side door and come to the Conference Room on the 1st Floor
Zoom Link – click on the text below to join the meeting.
For those who are new to meetings on Zoom: You must be signed up for a free account with Zoom to join this meeting. Once you click to join the meeting, wait a few moments for entry into the meeting.
City Hall Mount Vernon, Iowa 52314