606 Eighth Avenue NW lies within the Cornell College Historic District and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It is listed on page 101 of the NRHP Nomination form. The house was built in 1946.
Alason & Justin Jones purchased the home in 2015 from Clifford & Ruth Ipsan-Brown (2011-2015). The most recent owners prior to this were: Nancy Hoffman (2009-2011), Vicki & David Carmer (1981-2011), Edith & Robert Stenzel (?-1981), and Mrs. Stella Mae Easker.