The Wilds House (113 2nd Ave. NW)
This house, built in 1857, fronts the street to the southeast. The original two-story house is built of locally-manufactured brick, and the foundation is built of locally-quarried limestone. Brick chimneys extend from the roof peak at either end. A single-story rear addition has a shed roof and brick walls that have largely been covered in stucco.