Citizens State Bank of Mount Vernon

photo of Citizens State Bank of Mount Vernon

Key Structure in Commercial District (NRHP) 1915 became Citizens State Bank of Mt Vernon; Closed by Sec Banking in 1915 and reorganized; Finally closed in 1931; Sold to depositor/director Charles Litts in 1932. Home of the SUN local newspaper 1989; sold to Ed Sauter – architect

Built in @1982 as H.A. Collin’s Bank

Restoration of original front by D. Herrick 1990

Date

@1992